Maintenance and Services
We at Australian Bollards, provide regular maintenance and services for our products and existing systems. We provide the regular service to ensure they are working correctly at all times so you are kept safe at all times.
Keeping your Hostile Vehicle Mitigation (HVM) systems maintained ensures that you and your assets are kept safe at all times. Scheduled maintenance are important so any flaw or damage can be identified and repaired in a timely manner.
Regular maintenance of Automatic Bollards (Hydraulic or Pneumatic), Roadblocker systems and Boom gates can help recognise any electrical faults which can be repaired or replaced.
We also service pre-existing bollard systems such as the Matador System.
- Install and repair
- Regular maintenance of HVM systems
- Regular maintenance of Boom gates
- Regular maintenance of Automatic Bollards (Hydraulic or Pneumatic)
- Regular maintenance of Roadblocker systems
- Regular maintenance of VMS screens
- Regular maintenance of Matador Systems